Monday, February 4, 2013

"RaveAid Presents: The Evangelist - January 2013"


As Phase 2 of my newly devised blog plan for RaveAid, I decided it was necessary to launch a news column series that was both convenient and interactive for our readers. Where else can you be given a list of the most important news stories in edm, all in one place? Nowhere, besides RaveAid Rehab!
Let's be honest, digging through music blogs is not, by any means, the proper way to unearth major news updates. Scrolling through page-after-page of song releases and pointless tour announcements is not only distracting, but it diminishes your interest as well. On a typical day, I'll spend about an hour online before going to bed. I don't have the energy, nor the will, to play "Where The Fuck Is Waldo" with news stories I may see as of interest to me. Let's be honest, most of our schedules are too full as they are. We certainly don't have the time to spend hours a day online "browsing" through music blogs. Inevitably, many great stories get overlooked. Hell, half of the stories I included in this post (a few being the Association for EDM, SHM's Black Tie Event, Wynn's 42 DJ residencies, & the Ultra+Sony agreement) were unknown to me, until I set out to find them. 
Anyways, my gift to you is... "The Evangelist" :) This monthly recap will be posted on the 1st of every month. I might as well be spoon feeding you your morning bowl of Cheerio's and walking you to the bus stop... lol Go enjoy these awesome stories, my friends!
raveaidrehab.com/2013/ra-presents-evangelist-january

Like and follow us on Facebook & Twitter for more. RA's EDM Essential Packs are posted on our blog, as well as our Soundcloud, the last Friday of every month! Don't forget to get yourself some much needed RaveAid either!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment